Thursday, December 2, 2010

my experience of cold

   I'll tell you about my experiences of cold. First, I hardly catch a cold but I had a nasal voice since I came here, I think because here is too cold. I didn't get used to being in the cold.





In addition, before I came here, I sometime caught a cold or the flu when I studied for  regularly scheduled tests. My family and my friends said to me " You don't like studying." half in joke, but I think so, too. Maybe I'm suited for studying. Next week, we have final exams, so I may catch a cold if I study hard.


Finally, in my country, almost all people take medicine from doctor or markets and sleep well if they catch a cold. When I catch a cold, I always eat something which then I want to eat. I think it's one of the most important things.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't catch a cold this week! Make sure you get lots of rest and eat healthy food.

    Corrections: "My family and friends said to me, "You don't like studying," half-jokingly..."
    "Maybe I'm not suited for studying."

    ReplyDelete