Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Notting Hill

    I like this book, because it's a movie which they from different social standing met. It's difficult for our real life to meet like this, so the more I read this book, the more interesting.



I like William, because I think he is straightforward. Although he is a ordinary person, he kept going to the end to get her who is actress. He is also courageous.
He give ordinary people around the world courage. He taught if you keep going to the end, you can do anything. I want many people to read this book. Therefor, they may be able to change their mind.

2 comments:

  1. Good conclusion! I think you gave some really strong reasons why you liked this book.

    Corrections: "...so the more I read this book, the more interested I was." "Although he is an ordinary person, he kept going to the end to get Anna, who is an actress."

    ReplyDelete