Thursday, November 18, 2010

the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter

  I was a child who didn't read much books. Sometime I read a book

When I'm with my friend, we read "the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter" together.




Onece upon a time, there is a man go for taking bamboos and his wife. One day, the man found a girl baby in a bamboo. He took a baby and, they decided to grow up her. The girl grew up very beautiful. She accepted marriage proposals from many emperors, but she refused them, and  went up the moon.

This story is famous in Japan.
Is everyone know this story?
I like this story when I was child.

2 comments:

  1. Actually I haven't heard this story before! Why does she go up to the moon at the end?

    Corrections: "I was a child who didn't read many books." "Does everyone know this story?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new story for me, I like it.

    ReplyDelete