Monday, November 8, 2010

transportation

    My favorite way to travel is airplane, because I like taking an airplane and being in airports. When I go abroad, I always take an airplane. It makes me feel exciting.


 An advantage we take an airplane is saving us a lot of time. I think other transportations such as cars, bus and train are also good ways to travel anywhere, but it takes many times, so you may feel tired and boring. In addition, you can accept very kindly service which flight attendants give us: drinks, food, blanket and other consideration. When we accept them, we can spend flight time more comfortble.

On the other hand, it also has a disadvantage, various planes accidents. Accidents happened all over the world. Everyone knows the accident "9.11" which happened in NewYork was disastrous accident. Many people were sacrificed. When I took an airplane to come here, the plane we took in a treacherous air current, so it was quite a bumpy flight. I and my friends were scared.

  I had interesting experience in Calgary about transportation. A train and bus are always late in here, but my country are almost on time. In addition, bus drivers is freedom in here: drinking, eating and calling, but in my country, bus drivers don't do like this. I had a little bit culture shock.


2 comments:

  1. I think Asian airlines have better service than North Amerian airlines. When I flew on JAL, the flight attendants were really polite and the food was great. On United, it was the opposite!

    Corrections: "When I took an airplane to come here, we hit turbulence, so it was quite a bumpy flight." "Trains and buses are always late here, but in my country they're almost always on time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you I like to travel by airplaine but it can be dangerous too with his accidents

    ReplyDelete