Monday, November 1, 2010

My Favorite Season

  I want to go snowboarding while I stay here.  In Japan, I used to go snowboarding in winter. The snow stay on the ground in this country, so I 'm looking forward to going snowboading.

  I like winter sports, but I don't like cold weather, so my favorite season is summer, because there are many events: fireworks, going the beach and festivals. In Japan, there are many fireworks displays, it's so beautiful !!!! And then, women often wear yukata (an informal cotton kimono) and there are many street stall. We can eat nice food.

fireworks

yukata

street stall

Do you have any festival in your country? Festival of Japan is so good!!!!!! I think you can enjoy it. I have many good memories in summer, travel, beach, barbecue, drinking and festival. Summer has many events, so summer is the best season for me.

3 comments:

  1. I think summer is my favorite season too. Unfortunately, it isn't warm enough here! We only had one or two days over 30C this summer.

    Corrections: "The snow stays on the ground in this country, so..." "Do you have any festivals in your country?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture , my favourite season is summer too .. but I looking forward the winter forsome games during the winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your picture
    I love watching fireworks

    ReplyDelete